Club Zap set up for parents.
See above graphic on how to get set up on club Zap
Club Zap set up for Coaches
- Download the Club-zap app onto your phone
- a. Visit the app store or play store and search for “Clubzap”
- b. Select “Install”
- c. Select Kilcock Celtic as your club
- d. Input your name, email and phone number
- e. If prompted enter the 6 digit validation code you received via text message
- f. Click on the chat tab, validate your age (18+)
- Then let Thomas Byrne know that you have done so and he can make you and ADMIN on the app, which will allow you to set up a group for your team.
To SET UP A GROUP
- Across the bottom of your screen you will see
a. Games – Notifications – News – Chat – My club
You will then see a small green icon on the bottom right of your screen, click on it
Select “New Group”
“Create New Group” will appear
- a. Title = your team name
- b. Purpose = team
- c. Group type = (Select little arrow on right hand side and scroll down to “Team”)
- d. “Can Chat” I recommend you leave this off as it means you are the only one who can post information to this page? (stops this app becoming a what-app chat room)
- Once you have set up your group, click on it (example under 9 white)
- a. On the top right corner you can see three dots, touch them
- b. Menu
- i. Group info
- ii. Snooze notifications
- iii. Set yourself as unavailable
- iv. Leave group
- v. Allow group chat
- c. Select “Group Info”
- d. You will then see an icon on the top right corner of the screen which looks like a person icon with a + sign beside it. Click on it
- e. You will then see a list of all the people in our club who have downloaded the app.
- f. You can click on the “ADD” beside each name that you wish to add to your group. Or you can type a name into the search bar to find someone you wish to add.
- g. Once you have added all the parents you can then communicate with them re training times and match times and results.
Once your group is set up you can see a list of all the names who have joined it, and you can simply type a message in the bottom bar to send them all a message
You can also click on the small green box with a + sign in it to create an event. Like set your training time, or match.
Create an event, is all self explanatory