At Kilcock Celtic we want to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all our players to learn to play soccer. We work hard to insure all our coaches’ work in a positive way, always encouraging the players.
Parents also have a responsibility to:
- Insure their child is registered properly, as they are not insured if they are not registered.
- Insure their child attends as many training sessions as possible, and the more football practice they get the better they will be.
- Respect the coaches who give up a lot of their time to insure the team is looked after properly.
- Respect the match officials and do not shout any abuse at them even when they make a mistake, as this is not the example we what to set our players.
- We ask parents to please support the club’s fundraising efforts in any way they can, as this funding goes towards running the club and developing and improving the facilities for all the players.
- We ask that if a parent has an issue or problem with the club, which cannot be solved by the coach of their child, that they contact a member of the executive committee who will try to resolve the issue.
- We thank you all for your continued support as we all work towards making Kilcock Celtic a better club for all our players.